The mission of the Risk Management Unit is to provide a safe environment conducive for work and learning, and to protect and preserve district property and assets. The responsibilities of the Risk Management Unit include purchasing and managing insurance, managing property and liability claims, providing safety training for faculty and staff and coordinating compliance with OSHA regulations.
REPORTING A POLICE / FIRE / MEDICAL EMERGENCY or INCIDENT ON CAMPUS:
For Emergency Assistance - call 9-1-1 or from Cell Phones - 408-924-8000
From Campus phones, you do not need to dial 9 before 9-1-1.
For Non-Emergencies on campus, email email@example.com or, call 650-949-7313 or dial extension 7-3-1-3 from campus phones when requiring police assistance:
- To report non-violent crimes such as theft
- To report non-injury vehicle accidents
- To report minor disturbances such as loud music
- For assistance with unlocking doors, jump-starting a car, or obtaining a police escort
- To inquire about parking issues, fingerprinting, lost and found items, and general District Police information